undersigned party, do hereby agree with the Metropolitan Washington Ear, Inc.,
(hereafter, MWE) on the possession and use of an SCA radio which will receive
MWE special broadcast material. I or my representative agree to comply with the
eligibility requirements of MWE and the terms and conditions for the lawful
possession and use of such receiver at all times. I understand that the loan of
such a receiver is conditioned upon the continuing equitable interest of MWE
and upon the special obligations of MWE as the broadcaster and of the
sub-carrier frequency or its successor.
I further understand that MWE provides each listener with one receiver free of charge to be used on permanent loan until the service is no longer wanted or needed. A second receiver will only be released if a listener contributes an equal amount to reimburse MWE for the cost of providing the set. MWE will keep receivers in repair unless there are signs of deliberate abuse. In such a case, as listener may be asked to pay for repair and/or service will be halted until repair is made. Accordingly, I do hereby promise and agree that:
1. I will use such receiver in accordance with the rules of MWE
2. I will return such receiver to MWE if:
1. I should move outside the broadcast range
2. I no longer want to use it.
3. I will not transfer possession or assign any right, title or interest in such receiver.
4. I will notify MWE of changes in my address